Enjoy, and share with those who may benefit…
1. Chanting OM brings the Divine’s attention to you.
2. As you go deeper, obstacles become more subtle.
3. Everything needs an update.
4. Fear attracts accidents.
5. After 20 minutes of Positive Breathing, you are ready to face a firing squad.
6. If you have trouble with it, just pretend.
7. Purifying the mind develops contentment.
8.. If you have a little spiritual knowledge, you should share it. This is the highest form of charity.
9. Sit still, meditate, and all the answers will come.
10. Let’s dedicate our practice to something or someone beyond this personal self; that they may enjoy it through our mind & senses.
We thank Dharma Yoga teacher Katherine Labonte for compiling this list of Sri Dharma Quotes.