Rashila Radha Amin
- Student at DYC since 2014, staff since 2017
- Background in Drama and Mobile Telecoms
- Enjoy witnessing students develop into stronger, more flexible individuals
- Have been practicing yoga (meditation and Bhakti) since childhood. Love to bring a playful, melodious yoga practice to the mat
- Personal statement: I love teaching at the DYC and being in Sri Dharma’s presence. He truly lifts my spirits and I so look forward to coming to the Center every week to meet the Dharma Family. Sri Dharma has given such powerful teachings to us all, that it simply resonates in all beings who come into his presence, hence allowing me to practice and teach from a place of warmth, love and compassion. I enjoy the traditional, classical aspects of yoga, and this is why I enjoy the Dharma style of yoga especially.