Sri Dharma Mittra
- Student of yoga and seeker of esoteric knowledge since he was a teenager in the early 1950s, began his yoga journey formally in 1964 when he met his guru, Swami Kailashananda. Sharing yoga continuously since 1967 in New York and internationally
- Yoga master and teachers’ teacher with a background in yoga (over 50 years) teaching (over 50 years), bodybuilding, Jiu-jitsu and Karma Yoga of all sorts
- Guru the DYC was built around. Dharma Yoga as a lineage exists to perpetuate Sri Dharma Mittra’s lineage of traditional, yet fiercely modern yoga
- Great talent for making complexities of yoga accessible to all, incredible depth of knowledge and experience, wonderful sense of humour and ability to demonstrate and assist beginner to advanced students into deeper experience of Asana
- Sri Dharma has trained thousands to disseminate the life saving health practices of yoga across the globe through his DY LOAY program.
- Personal Statement: No Yama and Niyama, no yoga.
- A complete biography for Sri Dharma can be found here.