Please note that the 700/1000-hour DY LOAY TT is an advanced and intense immersion, and will require a committed, regular practice of all applicants seeking admission. According to Sri Dharma Mittra, applicants must have been practicing yoga regularly for at least one year, must be reverent, strictly vegetarian, disciplined, obedient, moderate in sleep and diet, already possess some degree of self-control and possess some desire for liberation. An entrance application, entrance essays and application fee will be required of all applicants.
During the TT, trainee Sadhakas are bound to approach the course with energy and enthusiasm. Once having taken this TT, all students are bound to practice and teach strictly as taught. The curriculum will focus on DY Charging Practice, the new Dharma Raja Yoga Breathing and Meditation Series and offering Spiritual Discourse, and will include:
- Daily practice of DY Charging Practice, Sri Dharma Mittra’s latest all-level Asana-centric practice, and detailed exposure to its underpinnings, core elements and theory. Experiential, student teaching and assisting and adjusting elements will be included;
- Detailed exposure to the new Dharma Raja Yoga Breathing and Meditation Series, a paradigm for sharing Pranayama and meditation, including detailed breakdown, analysis and small group student teaching;
- Morning Pranayama/Dhyana sessions and Spiritual Discourse with Sri Dharma Mittra;
- Every trainee will offer a five-minute discourse to the group as a whole and receive feedback and guidance from senior staff;
- The internship component of the 700/1000-hour DY LOAY TT towards formal certification will include daily practice of both DY Charging Practice and the Dharma Raja Yoga Breathing and Meditation Series, and, for both, there will be a student teaching component.
Cost of the course: $2500
Application fee: $200