Please note that this 800/1000-hour DY LOAY TT is an advanced and intense immersion, and will require an advanced and committed regular practice of all applicants seeking admission. According to Sri Dharma Mittra, applicants must have been practicing yoga regularly for at least one year, must be reverent, strictly vegetarian, disciplined, obedient, moderate in sleep and diet, already possess some degree of self-control and possess some desire for liberation. An entrance application, entrance essays and application fee will be required of all applicants.
During the TT, trainee Sadhakas are bound to approach the course with energy and enthusiasm. Once having taken this TT, all students are bound to practice strictly as taught. The curriculum will focus on Psychic Development, Dharma IV and Yoga Nidra, and will include:
- Daily practice of Psychic Development and detailed exposure to its underlying structure, core elements and theory;
- Detailed exposure to Dharma IV including in-depth breakdown and analysis, small group student teaching, and assisting and adjusting;
- Complete exposure to the Dharma Yoga Nidra Method, technique and theory. Experiential and student teaching elements will be included;
- Asana-centric classes, morning Pranayama/Dhyana sessions and spiritual discourse with Yogi Sri Dharma Mittra
- Curriculum overview of new Dharma Yoga classes under development
- The internship component of this 800-hour TT towards formal certification will include three months daily practice of Psychic Development, and, for Dharma IV and Yoga Nidra, there will be a student teaching component, as well as a personal practice / taking classes area of requirement.
Please note the schedule below is for our online offering of the March 800/1000 hour teacher training. We unfortunately will not be able to offer an in-person 800/1000 hour training for the duration of 2021. All sessions will be hosted via Zoom and will require internet as well as a computer or smartphone/tablet with video capabilities to participate. The times listed below are live sessions- we are partnering with an online learning provider, World Mastery, which will allow for more flexibility. All sessions of the training will be recorded and saved to the World Mastery platform for viewing at your convenience, up to one year after the end of the training. While we do encourage you to participate “live” when possible, this additional option is very valuable for anyone with specific schedule conflicts as you will not miss any of the material.
Monday – Friday: 7 – 11:30 a.m. EST / 2:30 – 6 p.m. EST (8 hours total)
Saturdays: 7 – 9:30 a.m. EST / 1:30 – 5:30 p.m. EST (6.5 hours total)
Sundays: Off- will have the ability to complete some required class attendance during this time if desired.
This training is an intensive immersion and a lot of material is covered in a condensed period. The process will allow for a lot of positive change, but you must be sure to eat and rest accordingly. It is important to note all times are listed in Eastern Standard Time, please take this into consideration as these time frames may be different depending on where you live.
Cost of the course: $2500
Application fee: $200
Cost of books and supplies: $200